Monday, August 23, 2010

It's Almost Here!!

Today was cloudy and somewhat gloomy-looking out. It rained off and on most of the day. It was never a down-pour, but more of a constant mist. The temperature was 72 and much cooler than it's been in months.

We met at the park with some friends and covered our babies in blankets as the breeze seemed exceptionally brisk after the recent days of heat. I actually longed for a pair of jeans.

I couldn't help but think it was a great preview of the season ahead - fall, autumn, indian summer, whatever you wanna call it - it's coming and fast.

Which can only mean one thing....

It's almost time for Michigan Football! Woo hoo!!

4 comments:

[ker-AND-uh] said...

that's how i feel about the cowboys!!! woo football season!

Unknown said...

We're not too big on football around here but the Carolina/Clemson game is always big because it's our in-state rivalry!! Found you through Theta Mom Community!!! Nice to "meet" you!

Tabitha Blue said...

Woohoo!! Chris has already begun watching pro preseason football. It's beginning to feel alot like... FALL!!

:)

~Tabitha

Denise said...

I am from Michigan and am a big fan of Michigan football too! Love the little outfit! I am now following your blog and look forward to reading more.