Every year there's always that one person you can't seem to find the perfect gift for. You search aimlessly through print ads or wander through stores, but nothing "clicks" and you become frustrated. Until now. Let me introduce you to CSN Stores, a collection of over 200 online stores featuring products anywhere from beautiful children's luggage to cookware to pet supplies all at your fingertips and right from the comfort of your own home.
I'm excited to announce that CSN Stores generously offered me an opportunity to pick out a product of my choice to review so you could learn more about their site. Isn't that awesome?!? Yeah, I thought so too.
I had never shopped with CSN Stores before so I was excited to see what all the buzz was about. It didn't take long to figure it out. They have EVERYTHING. With over 200 online stores, there isn't anything you can't find. Then, I decided to compare some prices to make sure it was as good as it seemed. Guess what? They got that covered too. For example, this Batman Powerwheel. It's $99.99 at Toys R Us right now. CSN Stores has it for $79.99. That's $20 people! Oh, and did I mention it's eligible for free shipping through CSN Stores. Cha ching!
So, I invite you to take a look around at their stores. You can get there by clicking here. When you do, shop around. Pick out a few things. You won't be disappointed.
Which brings me to my next topic...I have a surprise for you. Since Christmas is coming, and because I'm in a giving mood, I decided to give up my free product to review in exchange for a $35 gift certificate for one lucky reader. That's right folks - it's my first giveaway!
Can I get a woot woot!?!
So here's the deal. The contest is open to U.S. and Canadian residents only. I'll run the giveaway through November 30th. The winner will be chosen by random.org and announced on December 2nd. I will notify the winner by email. So make sure you have a valid email in your profile or leave your email in your comment. The winner will have 24 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
You can earn one entry for doing each of the following items. Please leave a separate comment for each item you complete so you can get proper credit. This might be the easiest $35 you make this year :)
1. Leave a comment telling us who is the hardest person for you to shop for.
2. Follow this blog through Google Friend Connect (Leave a comment letting me know if you already do!)
3. Tweet about this giveaway.
4. Like my Facebook fan page: www.facebook.com/itrocks2bmom AND leave a comment there.
5. Follow me on Twitter: @itrocks2bmom
6. Add my blog button to your site.
Merry Christmas and Good Luck!!
THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. WINNER TO BE ANNOUNCED!
125 comments:
The hardest person to shop for is my Dad! I never know what to get him!
penguinlover_23 at yahoo dot com
P.S. Also, being the 1st comment is also the hardest entry to win, haha, that should count as a second entry, j/k
My Dad is also the hardest to shop for, I suppose a lot of dads are =)
I follow through GFC
I follow you on twitter as @pestkaj
My dad is terrible to shop for!!!
ykatrina at hotmail dot com
My husband can be hard to shop for. ;)
I follow you on Twitter. ;)
I like your fan page on FB.
Must be a dad thing. Mine is the hardest to shop for too. Always end up giving him a Home Depot gift card :(
"Liked" your facebook page and left a message.
already follow you on twitter
just tweeted
http://lrw1225-livingleah.blogspot.com/
grabbed your button
already following on google
Definitely my dad! tracietrump@yahoo.com
My grandson! dlcwins55@yahoo.com
The hardest person is my husband.
msgb245 at gmail dot com
Definitely my Significant Other. He has expensive hobbies that I cannot afford to buy for and never gives me any ideas for things I can.
I follow through GFC (peace Love and Pets)
I tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/eyzofblu63/status/6724844641062912
I like you on Facebook (Peace Love and Pets)
I follow on Twitter (@eyzofblu63)
my father mverno@roadrunner.com
The hardest person to shop for is my brother in law, who is in the Navy.
I follow you through GFC
I like you on face book (via my personal account... can verify it in a private email if you'd like)
I follow you on twitter!
my mom is the hardest.
slb3334@gmail.com
my dad
My father in law is the hardest person to shop for in the whole world!
jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com
GFC follower! Come follow me too please!
jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com
like you on FB and commented as rachel carter crisman
follow on twitter@meeyeehere
jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com
My husband is the hardest person to buy for. He never gives me any ideas, and if he wants something, he buys it himself.
abfantom at yahoo dot com
would probably have to say myself
tvollowitz at aol dot com
My dad and father-in-law are hard to shop for.
My mother-in-law is difficult to buy for, and my husband is no help with ideas.
my hubby and mother in law for sure. amypugmire@live.com
tweeted. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/7166204082913280
i like u on fb. amy bolda pugmire. amypugmire@live.com
My wonderful mom-in-law is the hardest to shop for. She needs nothing and never asks for anything.
Clownscrytoo@gmail.com
She cares more about all of us.
My father-in-law is the most difficult to shop for.
The hardest people to buy for are my parents. They are older and they don't need or want anything.
I am following you on Twitter as njhhb.
My tweet: http://twitter.com/njhhb/statuses/7202787104391168
I'm already following you on Twitter, does that count.
And, like other people have said, my pops is crazy hard to shop for!
My brothers are SO hard to shop for. Actually, so are my brothers-in-law. I guess it must be a brothers thing?
The hardest person for me to shop for is my friend in Missouri - he's got everything and is very picky!
sksweeps (at) earthlink (dot) net
Geeze... everyone over the age of 5 is hard to shop for!! LOL... especially my dad and my husband :)Great giveaway!
I follow you on twitter. :)
I'm a follower via GFC. :)
that would be my daddy(yes,daddy. i don't care if i am pushing on 4ty,he is daddy)
tattgiff at centurytel dot net
gfc
tattgiff at centurytel dot net
tweeted
tattgiff at centurytel dot net
like u on fb
tattgiff at centurytel dot net
twitter follow
tattgiff at centurytel dot net
Definately my Dad. He wants and needs NOTHING.
Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net
Me too. My dad is impossible to shop for. He doesn't really care about anything. Hard to know what to get.
hmcnaron at gmail
I follow your blog on gfc.
h mcnaron
My mom is ht toughest to buy for. She has all she needs so I'm always looking for suggestions
rugerpuppies at hotmail dot com
My son-inlaw is the hardest to shop for
I gfc
My dad is the hardest person to shop for. Everything he wants is super expensive.
lisar79 at msn dot com
I follow you on GFC.
lisar79 at msn dot com
Tweet: http://twitter.com/lisaro7/status/7714622098382848
lisar79 at msn dot com
I follow you on Twitter: @lisaro7
lisar79 at msn dot com
My mom is tough to shop for since she has particular tastes.
dawns_horizen@yahoo.com
The hardest person to shop for is my mom.
austma7@aol.com
my hubby is hard to shop for, he only ever wanst reallllyyyyy expensive stuff, so getting a reasonable gift is just so hard!
jennifer.lleras@gmail.com
The hardest person to shop for his my stepdad.
Google Friend Connect: uberabby
Liked you on facebook: abby b.w.
Follow you on twitter: uberabby2
http://twitter.com/uberabby2/status/8704800115916801
My husband and my 3 year old son are the two hardest people to shop for. My husband is basically impossible, because he never mentions things that he wants off-hand...and he doesn't really have any major interests. I really wish that he were deeply into tools, because that's what I always have the compulsion to buy for him...but he doesn't really use them that often!
And my 3 year old is in that in-between stage: too old for baby toys but too little for things my older kids are excited about (video games, etc). This year has been a struggle, we didn't want to get him something that he would play with once and never again (like most other things we've bought him!). We finally settled on a motorized Yamaha ride-on :)
Following your blog with GFC!
my dad is the hardest person to shop for... he has everything!!!but i just found out something thatd hed like that I never knew!
The hardest person to shop for is my mother in law--she's tough to please! honeypie411 at yahoo dot com
I never know what to buy my DH. He is no help either, because if I ask him what he wants, he says nothing. Ugh.
katfam95 at aim dot com
The hardest person is my dad - hard to know what he wants.
my father in law is always the hardest person to buy anything for!
debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com
following this blog through GFC
debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com
tweeted
http://twitter.com/bellows22/status/9073299283779587
debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com
I like your facebook page
Debbie Bellows and I left a comment on your wall!
http://www.facebook.com/itrocks2bmom/posts/179340428748857
debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com
I'm following you on twitter
@bellows22
debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com
My Grandpa is the WORST to shop for! He is grumpy and complains aout each problem with our gifts. Very miserable to celebrate occasions with the guy.
panicxduh[at]yahoo[dot]com
Following the blog via GFC.(panicxduh)
panicxduh[at]yahoo[dot]com
Following @itrocks2bmom via Twitter.
http://www.twitter.com/erinxduh
panicxduh[at]yahoo[dot]com
I LIKE It Rocks 2B Mom on Facebook (Erin Mize)
panicxduh[at]yahoo[dot]com
The hardest person for me to shop for is a woman I work with, who is very.... hmmm... snobby, is the best I can describe it.
dchrisg3[at]gmail[dot]com
My husband is the hardest to shop for. jas8929 at gmail dot com
Following @itrocks2bmom on twitter: jashelep
The hardest person to shop for is my mom.
nhmoose99 at yahoo dot com
Awesome blog and thanks for the giveaway!
Would love, love, LOVE to win this!
Happy holidays!
=]
My mom. I gave her a radio for a present one year and she opened it and said well, I don't want this.
tdlsfm(at)gmail(dot)com
My dad is the hardest person to shop for, if he even remotely wants it, he'll buy it for himself, thanks!
Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com
Following via GFC, thanks!
Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com
My husband is the hardest to shop for. He never really asks or wants anything.
imjessica(at)mail(dot)com
My husband is the hardest person to shop for.
I follow via google friends.
My husband is the most difficult person to buy for - he doesn't really "need" anything and never identifies something he'd "like".
My dad is the hardest. He always says he doesn't want anything.
flashlight13114 [at] yahoo [dot] com
My oldest granddaughter is the hasrdest to buy for. In 12 years, I've NEVER given her a gift that she liked.
traymona[at]aol.com
my mom is the hardest!
ardelong2(at)gmail(dot)com
The hardest person for me to shop for is probably my dad. He lives in California and we are in New York so I never really know what he needs or likes!
nhartmann54 at gmail dot com
Tweet @ http://twitter.com/#!/nhartmann54/status/9619933457551360
nhartmann54 at gmail dot com
FB Fan and wrote on your wall @ http://www.facebook.com/itrocks2bmom/posts/179740212042212
nhartmann54 at gmail dot com
It's hardest to shop for my step father who never really wants anything in particular and he doesn't even buy much material things himself!
The hardest people to shop for are my grandparents because they already have everything they could want.
Dancehottie1621@aol.com
my brouther ty.
vivianbl@olg.com
My son is the toughest person on my shopping list, he is so picky.
My Dad! I like to get things that are USEFUL, so I realllly have to think about what to get him.
Thanks. tripsma at gmail dot com
It's hard to shop for my mother-in-law because she will tell you she loves a gift when you give it to her. Than months later she will tell you how much she hates it. LOL!! Thanks for the great giveaway :)
mrsjohnson1982 at yahoo dot com
My husband is so hard to shop for, especially because he's notorious for buying things for himself right before a holiday. Argh!
My mother is the hardest person to shop for . She's very picky about everything she buys so it hard to find something she truely likes.
lisalmg25 at gmail dot com
I'm following you on GFC.
lisalmg25 at gmail dot com
I Tweeted this giveaway. http://twitter.com/lisalmg/status/9787727176273920
lisalmg25 at gmail dot com
I like you on Facebook user Lisa Garner and commented on your wall.
lisalmg25 at gmail dot com
I'm following you on Twitter user lisalmg.
lisalmg25 at gmail dot com
First off, Congratulations on your first giveaway and thank you for your (sacrifice!)genuine generosity!
Without question my Mother is the hardest person to shop with. She is furious with us (and everyone else) who spends ("WASTES") money on a gift just to give something! And it has to be more than the thought or even thoughtful - she thinks it is thoughtless to waste money on meaningless STUFF.
So, sometimes the right flowers or plants are OK, a really special or good book. a really special "work of art or artifact" - maybe a beautiful Scarf or Shawl from Nimli or especially from Novica!
Me and my hubby and most of my friends on the other hand, We LOVE CSN Stores - and have long, long wish lists there... Thanks again!
Public Follower via GFC
(Salleefur/Jesslyn) and
RSS blog feed via Google Reader.
jessterlyn(at)aol(dot)com
My mother!!!
My dad's the hardest person to shop for
I follow with GFC
Here's my tweet - http://twitter.com/dvice1/status/9824907886075904
Post a Comment