This Halloween Ethan trick-or-treated with a greater confidence than years past. He has changed soooo much this year, it's like he's becoming a man overnight. And while I am excited to see it.."it" scares me to death. The fact he said "Mom, you wait here. I want to do this by myself." had me beaming with pride and catching my breath all at the same time. Because I know...this is just the beginning.
7 comments:
I can't only imagine how heart breaking that would be to hear. I know someday I'll be the person writing this entry though.
Oh, it definitely all happens way to fast. And though I can't remember life before kids, I still have moments of OH MY GOD I'M A MOTHER OF TWO.. and when did that happen?! And yes, the waiting on the sidewalk thing... we experienced that this year too. It's crazy.
Nope - we just never want to let go....but we know we have to. Sniff!
they do grow way too fast:) he's def. mr. independent
We could barely keep up with ours either! Good luck!
Oh no,, I can't see the pic :(
I'm sure it was a good one too!!!
Aw! My husband just read your "Wordless Wednesday" with me and he had the slightest glimmer of tears in his eyes - granted he's had a few BEERS, but still.
Your video was popular on Sunday! SOOO cute!
I just liked you on FB! Yay.
Post a Comment