Thursday, April 29, 2010

New Beginnings..

Today I changed the name of my blog because I couldn't think of a more perfect way to describe my life at this very moment. I feel I am about to embark on the greatest journey of my life and I can't think of a better way to document the ride than a blog.

One thing you will quickly notice about me is that I always have a lot to say. This can be good and bad. On one hand, I have very few secrets and you always know what I'm thinking because I tell it like it is. On the other hand, I can be very long-winded, opinionated and some find that to be annoying. That's whats so cool about a blog. I get to say what I want, share it with the world and tell myself that y'all read the whole thing and took something away from it. Now, I realize this may be far from the truth, but.. it's my blog and I'll dream if I want too :)

I am excited to share with you my thoughts, fear, ambitions and just the simple things that amuse me on a daily basis. You will notice that my thoughts are random, completely unorganized and can sometimes come across as straight-up rambling. That's ok too, though. Again.. it's my blog.

If you saw the movie, Motherhood, (it's okay, you can admit it, I thought it sucked too)you will laugh when I tell you that I cried through this whole movie. Not because it was THAT good, or all that touching, just that I could relate with Uma (no idea her character name) in feeling like she needed an outlet. I realize I just quit my job on Friday of almost 9 years (more about that later), but already I know that I will need an outlet myself. I will need to talk, because after all, I like to talk.. a lot.

So - my blogging begins. I'm already in love with it, simply because I can't see you turn away, I can imagine you laughing when I'm laughing and I know that if I don't like what you have to say about me, I can always delete your comment :)

Let the journey begin!

No comments: