Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Business is Booming

A few months ago I wrote a post about my new job as an Independent Consultant for Tastefully Simple here.

Right after I signed up, a new incentive challenge was announced. We had to set a goal for ourselves to see what we could reach for 2/3 of the fourth quarter. The largest amount of sales it would let me choose was $500 in sales because I was new.

Yesterday, I got an email that said this:



Folks, I achieved this goal with 3 parties, 1 Woman's Expo (that was a flop!) and random orders from family, friends, and complete strangers calling me saying they've been looking for a consultant.

I believe in Tastefully Simple and I believe in their products. The products truly sell themselves and keeps people coming back for more. All but ONE of my random orders were people reordering products they had ran out of. Because it is THAT GOOD.

For those of you thinking that our prices are bit high - I hear ya. I totally understand how you might think that. But, let me put it into perspective for you. You are paying for high-quality food and convenience. All of our products require two ingredients or less to prepare. If you were to go to Applebee's (medium-priced restaurant) and order a bowl of soup you would pay anywhere from $5-7 for one person. Right? Our soups range from $7.49-$8.49 and will make up to 6 cups. That's enough to feed your whole family! And you don't have to leave the house!

You want to get in on the fun and party for a living? Do you just want to try something to see what all the fuss is about? Or would you like to host a party to earn your products for FREE? Go to my Tastefully Simple website below to order online, request a party or learn more about the business opportunity.

www.tastefullysimple.com/web/jmcmican1

1 comment:

Tabitha Blue said...

Woo hoooo!! Rock on girl! That is so awesome!