This month you have worked hard on increasing your vocabulary. Other people besides us can now recognize "Ethan" when you say it. There is no longer confusion between "mama" and "nanananana". You know what my name is, and you use it - a lot. You can now say "daddy".
Last week we had our first "fun" bathtime. Instead of just squealing, flipping around like crazy, and crawling from one end of the tub to the other and soaking me, you sat. And you played. Hard. You played basketball. You put toys into buckets. You poured water out of buckets. And you had a blast standing up and throwing things out of the tub just to watch me put them back. You loved every minute of it, and so did I.
You have been standing for a few weeks now and randomly taking a small step here or there. But this week, you decided it was time. It was time to let go and make it happen. We were all so proud!! You also learned how to clap for the first time the same day which we happened to catch in this video too. I can't believe how much you've learned this month!
You are so curious about everything and how it works, I love watching the wheels in your mind at work.
You are so curious about everything and how it works, I love watching the wheels in your mind at work.
The past week you have been under the weather and sleeping has been almost non-existent. It's made for some very long days, but you've handled them well. While you can be quite the stinker at nighttime still, you are the happiest day-time baby anyone could find. Sick or not, you make the best of it. For that, we are all grateful.
You now hold your own bottle for all of the 4 minutes it takes you to consume it. You've also figured out that solids can fill your tummy too and you've come to prefer them to that whole baba thing anyways. I swear there are days there is no bottom to your little belly. Your appetite mimics your brother's. I can only imagine what our grocery bill is going to be when you're teenagers!
The first time you saw snow you were only a few days old and I'm pretty sure you don't remember coming home from the hospital. So far this year I think you are partially confused why it's falling from the sky and you're not really thrilled with being frozen to see it. I'm not really thrilled about having to bundle you up to go out in it everyday, but you sure are cute all puffed up in your winter coat.



1 comment:
He's such a cutie!! Happy 10th MonthDay!!
Post a Comment