Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wordless Wednesday-Ho Ho Ho!





Ho Ho Ho..ly moly Christmas is next week. Am I finished with my shopping? Almost. Am I ready to stay up all night wrapping presents? Not quite. Am I ready to celebrate the greatest holiday with my newly expanded family? Absolutely!

I know that Christmas Eve and Christmas morning will prove to be chaotic with a 10-month old who just learned to walk and eats any paper he comes in contact with and a four year old who seems to have lost any sense of patience whatsoever. There will be wrapping paper everywhere, boxes half open as we realized there's 300 zip-ties to be removed before we can get the toy out. Empty coffee cups from our late night wrapping frenzy will be mingled in with our fresh brew of the morning. And there will be joy. The squeals, the excitement, the amazement of the children that Santa fit down our chimney..I love it. I love it, love it, love it. I don't know about them, but I won't sleep hardly a wink Christmas Eve. Crap, this is Wordless Wednesday isn't it? Oops.  Well, it's one of my shorter posts so that still counts, right?

3 comments:

Losing Brownies said...

I can't believe Christmas is in a week! It's unbelievable!

Tabitha Blue said...

Love it!! Christmas is coming! Our babies are going to be loving it :)

Karena said...

Too cute! Enjoy the holiday!

Come and enter my Giveaway from My Sparrow, you will love it!

Joyeaux Noel!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena