Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wordless Wednesday-Let's Go Sledding!!


Yep, that's my first born going down his first REAL sledding hill on his new "snowmobile" sled. He couldn't have been more excited. And I think it scared me a little just how NOT nervous he was.

It was freezing cold but he held tough. It wasn't until we pulled into the driveway when he said, "Dad, now my feet are starting to feel a little cold.." Um, I think reality just set in, my son. Cause my feet were numb a LONG time ago!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This makes me want to go sledding! Looks like a lot of fun :)

Jackie said...

Looks like fun! I can't wait to take my son sledding! I don't like being out in the cold, but I know he'll have a blast!

Donna said...

How fun! It has been years since I went down a hill of snow. Enjoy the rest of the season.

Losing Brownies said...

That looks like amazing fun though!!