Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - Soak It Up


 
It's Christmas. Soak it up.

We're about to embark on another new year and I can't believe how fast they are flying by. When years start to feel like moments, you know you are blessed.



Seems like only yesterday I was this small and dreaming about having a family of my own some day to create our own Christmas traditions.... I can not tell you how excited I am to have our first Christmas with "kids" as in plural. My family is now complete and it's the greatest feeling EVER.

4 comments:

Losing Brownies said...

LOL, your cat reminds me of one of mine, but he is mostly white with black. He is obsessed with liquids in glasses. If we leave them around it's a disaster.

Elizabeth Flora Ross said...

Aww! That's great! I am really looking forward to our second Christmas w/our only child, b/c she is really in to it this year. She still doesn't understand what it is all about, but she loves it. I cannot wait until Christmas morning!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

That is so cute!

I've got a GIVEAWAY in the works come visit me! I need 100 followers before I can give away my surprise (retailed at $75)!

Tabitha Blue said...

I'm adding in one big AMEN!! I'm soaking it all up :)