Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wordless Wednesday-Please Tell Him..



Someone please tell Lucas he's still a baby. Please. I'm convinced he's decided that whole baby-cuddly stage isn't for him. He's not quite 10 months old and he's already driving around Ethan's remote control cars. He wants nothing to do with "chew" toys and everything to do with Hot Wheels and Batman. I was seriously thinking the baby stage was going to last a wee bit longer than this. Geesh.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our daughter is the same way! 16 months going on 16 years!

WeeMasonMan's Mom said...

You've got a little genius on your hands!!!

Dee said...

I'm there with ya... Our little one is growing up TOO fast too. I miss the cuddles and yet I am loving each phase they move into. Squeeze 'em all while you can!

Take care!
Dee

annies home said...

so cute I am sorry but it looks like he is through the baby stage and onto the little guy stage

Tabitha Blue said...

He really is growing up so fast... I can't believe how quickly it's all going by! Ahhhhh, tripping me out right now. :)

~Tabitha

brionyskerjance said...

I saw your comment on Tab's blog...haha the city was a lot of work hahaha she did luck out :) we are definitely going to use it for lots of stuff! I am going to get my money and time out of it.