Monday, July 26, 2010

New Blog Design - WIP

Okay, so I'm still not happy with my blog design. I decided I felt daring so I'm playing with codes I know nothing about.

That being said, you can't forget I have a newborn that rarely naps and a four-year old that insists he can't play alone for more than 5 minutes. So, it's gonna be a mess throughout the day until I actually get time to myself (very late at night). For now it will have to be a WIP (work in progress).

I realize probably no one would have noticed except that I've now drawn attention to it - but I couldn't risk someone seeing it without my "disclaimer".

I'm going to play outside with the boys now!

2 comments:

[ker-AND-uh] said...

i'm write there with you! i wish i could get my site up and running the way i want to but either austin needs me or i'm too tired to get anything done! looks good so far though! can't wait to see the finished product.

vahnee said...

I'm doing the same with my blog, whille preggo and juggling a toddler (and sick with the flu this week!), so I know the feeling. Keep up the good work though, I look forward to seeing what you do!