Today I would like to draw your attention to....drumroll please....
Fresh Mommy Blog!

Fresh Mommy (aka Tabitha) has been an awesome source of feedback for me and while I am blessed to know her personally, I would read her blog regardless because it's absolutely captivating. Her natural photography skills are evident the moment you hit her home page and every post will leave you wanting for more. She has a knack for writing about the simple events of life and making them sound like an adventure. She chooses words that make you feel you're reading something right out of a magazine. Oh, and her kids are freakin adorable too.
So today I encourage you to take a meander over to her site and see what I mean. It's people like her that make the blogosphere a better place and inspire us all to be better bloggers:)
1 comment:
Well, thank you, thank you!!! I feel so privileged and honored and I'm so grateful to know you both in person... and in the blogging world!
~Tabitha
:)
Post a Comment