As I stated in a post earlier this week, I'm going to complete this Problogger Challenge even if it takes me twice as long as intended and I do it in no particular order. So today I am heading back to day #14's challenge: update a key page on your blog. The most obvious key page would be your profile or About Me page. Most people at least browse this page when contemplating whether or site is one they want to follow or not. It's a quick look into your blog without reading multiple posts trying to form an opinion. I didn't like mine at all and was excited to see this challenge come through.
So take a look and let me know what you think!
Click here to see my new About Me page.
1 comment:
Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
Have a nice day!
Post a Comment