I love the fall. I've said it before, so I won't bore you with just how much I love the trees changing colors, the pumpkin-flavored-everythings, the apple orchard, the weather, football, etc.. again. But, I've been dying to take some outdoor photos trying to capture my favorite weather season. Today was perfect for pictures as it was warm, there was a light breeze and the sun was bright. The leaves are a wide assortment of autumn hues and it was just beautiful outside. I didn't have much time to take pics, but thankfully my kids are pretty good sports about throwing on a sweater for mom and running to the backyard to grab a few before we ran errands. I wanted to make sure I got some before the wind blew all the leaves away :) I couldn't get the slideshow from Photobucket to load, so here you go. Pics in a column, super creative, I know :)




3 comments:
These are great... the boys are just too cute. And I love that you have a schwinn!
:)
~Tabitha
Great Pictures! My favorite is the one where they are kissing. Adorable!
oink!
cute pictures. they are making me feel really guilty for not taking a pic of my kids in.... like, forever. lol
Post a Comment