As a stay-at-home mom, I needed additional income that would help us to live a little more comfortably. I've made a little with Sponsored Tweets, and a little with surveys, but I was looking for something a bit more substantial that wouldn't take me away from home and my two boys too much. So, I recently signed up to be an Independent Consultant for Tastefully Simple.
If you've never heard of Tastefully Simple, they provide food products that require two ingredients or less in order to prepare. They have snacks, dips, desserts, soups, and more. They are most popular for their Beer Bread, Garlic Garlic seasoning and my personal favorites are the Fiesta Party Dip Mix and the Potato Cheddar Soup. They offer great gift packages that are perfect for the upcoming holiday season. And most importantly they offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
I never really thought of myself as the party type. I can be really shy when it comes to new people and the thought of people not coming to my own parties, well, just scares the bejeezus out of me. So why do it? Well, because even though I'm scared to death to talk to people, I'm good at it. I'm not saying that in the pat-myself-on-the-back kind of way, but even though I'm nervous as heck, you can't usually tell. We are usually are own worst critics. I was told this in my speech class in college, and parties I've done in the past. I was the same way with presentations at work. I get in front of a crowd and I just talk. How much easier is it to talk about something you love AND get paid to do it?
In addition to doing in-home tasting parties, we also offer book party and online catalog party options. These work great for those that don't wish to host a party in their home, simply don't have the time, or don't want to bother with it, but would like to earn free products by doing a party completely online or passing a catalog around at work.
I'm limited on the amount of information I can give out on my personal blog, but I wanted to formally make you aware of my new venture. I don't want to bombard my readers with sales tweets and I probably won't post about TS again unless I have an interesting experience at an in-home party (which is bound to happen).
I thank-you in advance for your support and any referrals you can send my way.
If you are interested in shopping online, want to know more about Tastefully Simple products, or interested in becoming a consultant please visit my website: www.tastefullysimple.com/web/jmcmican1
If you are interested in hosting a party, or have any questions, please feel free to email me at my business email: itrocks2bsimple@yahoo.com
*I am a Tastefully Simple Independent Consultant and therefore I am not considered an employee of Tastefully Simple. I was not compensated to do this post, nor do my statements necessarily reflect the company as a whole.
2 comments:
Good luck on this new venture!! I hope it works for you. I like to here success stories for stay at home moms like myself...which is one reason why I started my Etsy Store. Its still a slow process right now...but hoping it will pay off in the near future.
I'll go check out your site.
Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs
Good luck! I have a friend who started doing something like this. Only for a company called Passion Parties. I'm sure you can figure out what kind of products they sell. ;)
Btw, I love your new blog design! It looks awesome!
Post a Comment