Friday, October 15, 2010
Fun Follow Friday
I haven't done one of these in awhile but felt like jumping in today. But before we proceed, I want to just throw something out there.
I wrote a post a few months ago about why I was hesitant to join blog hops. Basically, I didn't like the pressure of having to follow back if I didn't like your blog. And I'm not really interested in having followers who don't "follow". If you don't like my blog, then, please don't follow. It gives me a false sense of popularity. And that kinda sucks, you know?
So, here's my only catch. Pick one of my favorite posts on the right or one of your choice. Note that Tastefully Simple is a business pitch so maybe choose one of the others if you're not looking for that. See what I'm like. If it's up your alley and you want to see more, follow me. If you don't like it then feel free to leave. No obligations. I want you to be a reader, not an icon in my follower list I've never met.
Sound like a deal? Sweet. Make sure you leave a comment... one about my post not just "follow me back" and I'll meander over to your blog and check it out :)
So have fun on this Fun Follow Friday!
Fun Follow Friday is brought to you by Simply Stacie and My Wee View. You can join the fun by clicking the logo above.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Haha! I can't believe the commenter before me! Do you think she even read your post? :)
I'm hesitant about these blog hops too. I really like your post about it!
Thanks for visiting me on my special day today!!!
Hi! I've been following your blog for about a month. I enjoy the glimpse into your family and your take on the world around you.
Here's my blog address. I'd love for you to check it out. If you like it, I'd love for you to follow. If it's not your cup of tea, that's fine too. Take care and God bless!
Spokenfor
spokenforsbigadventure.blogspot.com
Hi! I am a new GFC from Fun Friday Follow.
http://www.grammyjanetsplace.blogspot.com/
Thanks for participating in Fun Follow Friday!
I am your newest follower.
Lynette
xo
Post a Comment