I LOVE these!!! I snapped a few of Brayden in the leaves before I left... But I'm hoping there are still a few around when we get back to get some good ones :)
Awww! I love the last one, with those cute little hands! Great pics!
I love your series of leaf shots. I have one from when my son was little and love them.
these are absolutely adorable! he's def. a keeper:) hehe!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I LOVE these!!! I snapped a few of Brayden in the leaves before I left... But I'm hoping there are still a few around when we get back to get some good ones :)
Awww! I love the last one, with those cute little hands! Great pics!
I love your series of leaf shots. I have one from when my son was little and love them.
these are absolutely adorable! he's def. a keeper:) hehe!
Post a Comment