Friday, June 25, 2010

Grey Poop??

Grey poop. Ever hear of that? Yeah, me neither until I was graciously introduced to some. I mean, what kind of fruit or veggie produces that result?? And should we be eating it if it does?

I usually like to take pictures to go along with my blogs, but somehow it didn't seem appropriate this time. I know we all understand how poop has become a common household dinner table discussion after having kids, but a picture of it? Something seemed wrong about that - even for me.

Where would you hang that one... the bathroom?? Haha, sorry I couldn't resist.

So, I didn't keep any memorabilia for this "milestone", but I figured a quick blog about it might bring a smile to your face and it will be become my official record of the first time with 2 kids I saw grey poop.

And on that note.. I think we'll move right along :)

No comments: