Sunday, November 21, 2010

Mind Sweep 11-22-10

Photobucket
 

Ok folks, it's time for another mind sweep. Now last week was the first time I provided a linky so we could open up the floor for others to share what was cluttering their minds and so we could all get to know each other a little better. That went over about as well as...um, let's just say it didn't go well at all.
So, let's try this again. If you aren't sure how to play the game, click here.
1. I'm praying that a few more readers will participate in this week's Mind Sweep. I had one brave soul link her lonesome post up. Kudos to her for being there for me!
2. I have a Tastefully Simple party tomorrow with 20 confirmed guests. Holy shnikes!
3. We bought a tub of cookies from my son's school, got it on Friday...and proceeded to make the whole tub..and eat it. Oops.
4. Thanksgiving plans have changed at least 10 times this year and now it appears no one's coming but my sister so I get all the turkey and potatoes I want. And I'm okay with that.
5. My oldest son has proceeded to circle everything but the barbies in our Toys R Us toy book AND the Target toy book. I hope he's not too disappointed when he doesn't get it all. And when I say he isn't going to get it all I mean...not.even.close.
6. Now that I'm talking about Thanksgiving and Christmas I'm starving.
7. I started a new workout DVD this week. I really want to lose some more weight. Thought I was really motivated and going to stick to the diet this time. Then we ate that tub of cookie dough. Figured that was not the best time to start a workout video...so I sat on the couch instead. Pretty sure this is how I got this weight problem in the first place. #crap
8. I just used a hashtag in my last point. #twittercrossover #oops
9. My wireless hasn't worked worth beans today. My phone won't connect. Now the laptop and the Netflix won't connect. I'm about to go apesh*t on Comcast. They sent us a letter saying our modem was old and it wasn't going to work soon...lo and behold the very.next.day nothing works. I swear those people tap my lines.
10. I'm freezing so I'm gonna have to type these faster so I can finish and go to bed.
11. Got a million things to do and no where near enough time to do it all. But, what's new, right?
12. Need to finish a couple of posts, schedule a few meetings, finish preparing for a mom-2-mom sale and find the kitchen counter. I'm guessing it ain't all gonna get done tonight since it's going on 11pm.
13. I have a giveaway going on right now through November 30th. Make sure you enter. If you don't the vendor might never offer to let me do one again. That would devastate me. Here's the link to my giveaway: http://www.itrocks2bmom.com/2010/11/shopping-adviceand-giveaway.html


14. I started a blogging/design class on Saturday. It's only a 4 week course basically for beginners. I'm having a blast with it but it's making me want to buy all kinds of software I can't afford. I'm gonna need to sell a LOT of beer bread..


15. My family drives me nuts. I just thought I'd put that out there, get it off my chest, you know how it is.


16. I watched the first bits and pieces of the AMA's. I liked Kid Rock's new song, but does anyone else think he sounds like he's straining his voice when he sings slow? It sounds sooo painful.


17. It's supposed to be warmer out tomorrow then plunge in temps as the week goes on. Calling for snow on Wednesday and Thursday. You know how I feel about that. If you don't click here, you'll see.


18. I hope my readers don't think I'm losing sight of my blog focus, or going crazy. After all, I started my first "meme" last week. I had my first giveaway this week and oh yeah, I totally changed the look of my blog (do you like it, btw?). Don't worry, I'm still the same person. Once you get to know me better, you'll understand. I just like doing new things. I like to be challenged and I love change. I guess now that I am a SAHM, my blog becomes a creative outlet for me to do all those things.


19. Did you know that there are over 250 recipes for Beer Bread alone? Yeah, it's crazy. You should order some. Why? Because it's awesome...and see #14.You can order by clicking here: www.tastefullysimple.com/web/jmcmican1


20. I think I talked about food in half of my points. I see a late night snack in my future.

21. No matter how many times I keep going back and adding returns between my points when I look at the preview it only shows it right after #13. I don't get it and quite frankly, I give up. So I apologize if the spacing thoroughly ticked you off like it did me. I can't read crap if it looks messy or if it's spelled wrong. I probably won't sleep now that I know you will see it like this...sigh.


Ok, now it's your turn. Link up your post below!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel ya on #15 and I didn't even notice the spacing until you pointed it out. Love this. Can't wait til next week. Thanks.

Heather said...

I am a new follower from, not quite sure where... you ever have one of those moments where you clicked somewhere and you accidentally find something cool? Well thats how I found you.
If my son wasn't waking up I would do a mind sweep...but I found you too late! (this time)
I hope you will visit me at http://teensntoddlers.blogspot.com/

Look forward to reading more!

Megan (Best of Fates) said...

Oooh, getting all the potatoes? That sounds like a Thanksgiving dream come true!