Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mind Sweep!

Photobucket
 

Ok, folks. It's here! The first official, interactive Mind Sweep! If you missed the announcement post letting you know what we're doing, you can read more about it here.

Here goes my sweep:

1) It's cold tonight. Too cold. Winter's just started and I'm already annoyed.

2) I've connected with a TeamBeachBody coach. It excites me. It scares the crap out of me. I need to make this weight loss thing happen for real this time.

3) Tomorrow's my birthday. I'm going to be 31. It sounds so old.. and yet people tend to live more than double that. I'd like to be one of those people.

4) I have a godzillion posts to write. My laptop battery has puked on me. We need to buy a new one, but can't seem to make myself to do it just before Christmas. But..being limited to typing posts where there's a plug is driving me nuts.

5) I hear the heat running...not convinced it's any warmer yet.

6) I had the greatest date night with my husband yesterday. This birthday weekend has been awesome.

7) Lucas has a cold and can't breathe and is coughing like crazy. He didn't sleep worth beans last night and I'm pretty sure I only got a few hours sleep. Not sure my die-hard dedication to blogging is going to keep me going tomorrow.

8) I said I was going to post these on Monday's. I've decided I'm going to post them Sunday nights and leave them open all day Monday. Unless of course I don't have time or don't feel like it. Then, I will post them on Monday mornings. Because it's my post, my meme :)

9) My Tastefully Simple business is doing well. I have 4 parties coming up and 2 interested in booking in January. I'm looking forward to having a little spending cash before the holidays!

10) I would love to get braces someday. Not sure where this thought came from.

11) My stomach kind of hurts. Prolly the birthday cake we ate..a day early. Wait till you see the cake my boys made. Super sweet!

12) I've never had a birthday party. I'd say it doesn't matter, but that would be a lie. Maybe I'll throw one for myself when I turn 40.

13) I'm going to the dentist tomorrow. I got a filling last week and something went wrong. Not sure what, but I haven't been able to bite anything on that side since. Temperature or sweetness doesn't vary the pain at all. Strange.

14) Visited my old job this week. Pretty sure it was for the last time. Time to move on. It only took me 9 months to finally come to the conclusion that some people are never going to change.

15) My husband walked around Kohl's with me for almost 2 hours last night while I tried to figure out what to use my free $10 coupon I got in the mail on. It might have been one of the sweetest things he's done for me in a very long time.

16) I was listening to Sugarland yesterday and signing obnoxiously loud in the car and I couldn't help but get goosebumps and think how cool it would be to help setup her stage or carry her guitar for her. What a great job to just listen to music all day.

17) I suggested 20 things for our mind sweep theme. I think that will be just enough. Anymore would become too burdensome to read.

18) I'm a little overwhelmed that Christmas is coming so quickly. This will be the first year for presents without me working. It's gonna be weird.

19) It's still cold in here.

20) Whew! I came up with 20 things for my own meme. Hmm...wonder if anyone is going to link in? Sure how I can figure out this Mr. Linky thing..


That's it! If you want to play along, here's the rules:
1. Write a post listing the first 20 things that come to mind. Of course, if you don't have 20 things, that's okay. If you have more than that, that's okay too. 20 is just a target. Tell us a little, tell us a lot, whatever it takes to clear your mind and make you feel like you just got a chance to talk to a friend.


2. Adding my Mind Sweep button to your post is appreciated, but not required. I will add the button on my sidebar to easily grab each week.

3. Come here to link up your post.

4. Grab a cup of coffee and pick a few other links to read and READ THEM.

5. Actually leave comments. We all have readers that read our blogs faithfully but never comment...and it drives us nuts. If you are one of those that likes to stay in the shadows, today's the day to come out. You can't make friends with someone you never talk to.

So clear your thoughts. Find your floor. Get on with life. Let's "Mind Sweep!"


No comments: