Friday, July 2, 2010

Blogging In Love

You know that feeling you get when you first fall in love with that special man or woman in your life? You have butterflies that keep you up to all hours in the night. Your heart skips a beat when you know you will see them again, and it skips twice as fast once they are there. The thought of separation of mere moments causes your heart to ache. And heaven forbid you have to be apart for days, it's almost unbearable.

That's how I feel about blogging. I find myself surfing blogs until the wee hours of the night. I'm up early in hopes to write a few blog drafts before my youngest wakes. I keep the computer up and running in order to catch any good tweets as I'm making bottles, or walking by. If the boys happen to take naps at the same time, well I almost get giddy. Now, we are going camping and I'm told that we have no WiFi. Being a new SAHM, I haven't committed to a data plan on the cell yet..so I will be without connection to the blogging community. I can't hardly stand it - and we haven't left yet. Just the thought of not being able to see what's going on with this new-found love of mine is crushing. My mind can't grasp it, I think I'm in denial that it's even going to happen. I giggle at the thought that anyone will miss my crazy posts - since I only have a handful of readers, thus far. AS IF I was that important (not yet!). But, I'm pretty sure it's more about the thought of some awesome blog being posted and I won't read it the minute it posts. I told you before I was addicted, but I think I've reached a new level of insanity.

It's this insanity recognition that has brought me to my senses that I have truly lost my mind. There is no denying it. On that note, I'm gonna try to wrap up a few blogs tonight so that I can focus on packing and cleaning my house - something I've already neglected too much this week. I'm going to try to go to bed before it's technically tomorrow...and I know I will rest better if some of these blogs are out there.

Have a Happy 4th everyone and see you next week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm a new follower from Fun Follow Friday.
I hope you'll come check me out at PS Mom Reviews and follow me too!
I have fun giveaways going on now, including one for an $80 GC to CSNstores.com!

Sandra said...

Oh my goodness, I feel your pain! I totally get it. My deepest sympathies during your time of pain, aka, camping without Wifi! We'll be here when you get back waiting to hear about the blogworthy shit your family will have done!