Not really. But, I did get an email that they want to be my friend on MySpace. You know, that account I haven't logged into in almost a year. Yeah, that one. Apparently no activity for a year means I'm prime for American Idol. Duh.
It kind of sucks, though, because that would totally kick-ass. Unless of course I majorly screwed up my audition and they played my video for all the world to poke fun of. Yeah, that wouldn't be good. *Sigh* Thus, my reason for never trying out.
I read that Jennifer Lopez is going to be a new judge. She decided she could fit that into her spare time for a mere $12mil. Hmm.. I wonder what I could fit into my spare time for $12 mil?? I also heard Steven Tyler a.k.a Aerosmith is gonna be a judge too. Anyone else find that weird? I love Aerosmith but he is going to be hard to watch, you know, because he's hideous. I'm not sure that I'll watch this season..what is it season 3,428??
I always wanted to be a Dixie Chick when I "grew up". I love country. Probably because I sound retarded singing rap. I tried. It's not good. Doesn't mean I won't sing me some good Dre in a long car ride, though.
I love being around music. The louder the bass, the better. Yeah, I used to have two 12-inch subwoofers and an amp. I was one of those kids.. You can laugh, it's ok. If you know me you probably are laughing hard because I bet you had no idea. I love sitting right next to the speakers and amplifiers at a concert. Ironically, my mom made me play the flute in band. Do you know how hard it is to jam on a flute? You can't. There are NO cool songs for a flute. I looked. Even if you found a cool song, it didn't sound cool on the flute. Sure, it was pretty...but it didn't jam. I love feeling the music. Ahhh... I could totally have been a band junkie. I can't think of a better job than being able to wear jeans and sing everyday.
I go to concerts and I get all emotional and cry and giddy, just like a teenager at a Justin Bieber show. (God I hate that kid, by the way). People around me think I'm some sort of freak or super-fan who they should probably keep an eye out for. Like I might run out on stage and go crazy or something. They have no idea that I do that at every concert I go to. It really has nothing to do with the performer or the song, and everything to do with the fact I crave that life so bad. But I won't ever do it. I'm too chicken. I'm not rich. And I don't own my own recording studio. And now, I wouldn't want to drag my kids around while I toured and I couldn't leave them alone for more than say, well, a day. So that won't work. It's gonna have to be lullabies and Guitar Hero for now.
What did you think you wanted to be when you grew up? Did you make it? If not, do you think you ever will? Did you change your mind on what you wanted to be?
2 comments:
All in due time, If you are to be a rock star, That season will come. I never thought that I would have full grown kids by the age of 40 and here I am with a 26, 22 (2 step-son's) and 19 year old.
Dude, I got one of those too! I just laughed at it while hitting delete... and figured it was probably one of those hacker/spammer types posing as AI. I haven't used MySpace in twenty forevers!
Post a Comment