Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Citar

In childhood, we press our nose to the pane, looking out.  In memories of childhood, we press our nose to the pane, looking in.  ~Robert Brault


There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colors are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever again. ~Elizabeth Lawrence





"It's my mom's blog, so I can say what I want... author: me. I just made that up, haha...I couldn't find any real quotes that fit the pic below, but I wanted to put it on here anyways.





And can I just add one more little quote. It had me cracking up. Totally doesn't fit any pic I have, but thought I'd share. You can bet you'll find it on my page somewhere soon..
I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore I am perfect.



-- Author Unknown

This was my first time participating in Sunday Citar. You can join in by visiting Fresh Mommy by clicking below.

5 comments:

Tabitha Blue said...

Love it!! Great pics... and great quotes too :) Glad you joined in!

~Tab

And, yes, that little guys riding the rides with my wee one is totally adorable!

Unknown said...

There is an Awesomely Unique newly designed Blog Award waiting for you on my page http://shhhhhjustbetweenume.blogspot.com
while you're there join in on my new Wednesday Blog Hop.

2Wired2Tired said...

Love the pictures and the quotes! Especially the one about being perfect. Too funny!

By the way, I also wanted to thank you for the comment you left on my blog last week about time management. It was helpful and I included it in today's post. So thanks again!

Grace said...

I enjoyed your quotes and pictures. Glad I stopped by to experience it.

Spokenfor said...

I just stumbled onto your blog. I enjoyed it very much and look forward to reading more!