The first hour is play time/snack time. Then 20 min story time. The next hour is play time/outside time. Then a 30 min craft. And then they come home. It appears most of the focus is on socialization. I suppose if your child never went to daycare, this would be a key concept for your child to learn. Ethan mastered it when he was 10 months old.
He also knows his abc's, can read all of them, can read numbers 1-100, and write them too. He can count by 10. He can write his name and can read a handful of words that we've been working on all summer. He's great at sharing and he's usually pretty good about making friends in the right setting. Am I trying to brag, no
On a side note, Lucas is growing like a weed and so is his personality. He is very entertaining, and we like it that way. I've said it before, but he has a temper. There is no denying it. When he's happy, he's the happiest guy to be around and will make you laugh out loud. If he's not happy...ain't nobody smiling. I'm learning each day what makes him tick and it's fascinating to see how much he is just like his brother and yet totally his own person. He's pulling himself up already. He wants to get into everything and he's NOT a cuddler. Ethan was, Lucas just wants to MOVE. They are gonna be a great pair! I can never say enough about their love of each other, because it melts my heart over and over again.
I know, it's totally not related to Ethan's first day of school, but I wanted to add that side note in this post. Because I can.


1 comment:
2 things:
1. Ethan is a smarty.
2. Your kids are total babes.
Post a Comment