Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Back2Blogging Challenge - Day 3

Back2Blogging Challenge - Day 3: Re-upload a post with a title that you are particularly proud of and explain why. Not sure what challenge I'm talking about? Click here.

This one was easy for me. The post itself wasn't my greatest, but I still smile every time I hear the title because it was more creative than usual. And well, I think it's funny. Maybe it's just because I can picture myself nearly wetting myself and creeping around the room (you'll know why when you read the post)...yeah, maybe that's it. Or, maybe because I love the picture of Ethan that went with this post.

If you never got to read it, you can enjoy it now:

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Mama

See, doesn't that just scream funny??

For the record, I'm having WAY too much fun with this blogging challenge.

PS) I just wanna give a special shout-out for the following sponsors who are gonna give me those washer and dryers... you know, if I win of course. Which I won't. Because I never do. Anyways, I'm just sayin these guys rock - cause they give away washers and dryers. When's the last time Home Depot did that??Visit their sites, check em out for yourself: Standards of Excellence, Westar and Florida Builder Appliances.

4 comments:

Tired Mom Tésa said...

Love the title of that post! And the post itself was very funny and identifiable. I completely understand the drastic measures taken to avoid creaky hardwoods in order not to wake the kids. I takes real talent and determination! :)

Tabitha Blue said...

Hahaha, I remember that post... and LOVE the title!! It's so fun going back through the archives to see where we've come. :)

~Tab

Jenn Erickson said...

Thanks so much for playing along with B2B! It's wonderful that you're having such a good time with it! Me too!

Yeah, that really is a fantastic title! I'm on my way to read your post...

Best,
Jenn/Rook No. 17

Steph said...

My girls were horrible sleepers and I totally hid too. Unfortunately they always found me.

Thanks so much for your heartfelt comment on my post. I feel much less alone now. Thanks for the advice too...really appreciate it! Good luck on Thelma and Louise as well!