Back2Blogging Challenge Day 4: Write a new post about a woman who inspires you. Not sure what challenge I'm talking about? It's too late. You can't win now. So just forget it.
Ok, this one actually takes a bit more effort than just uploading an old post. Now they want us to be creative, original, relevant...crap. I hate when people ask me to be original on queue. It's like when they tell you to pee in the cup. Before I was pregnant I couldn't do it. I could NOT pee on demand. I always had to take the cup home. Of course after being pregnant, I'm lucky if I don't wash the freaking cup away. But anyhoo...'nuff about that.
So who inspires me? Lots of people. That's why this post is so hard. I think a lot of women are better than I am or have something I want. I think that's pretty natural. So, I'll do my best to give tribute to some of those women today, even though most of them will never read my blog. Because I want a washer and dryer. BAD.
I wanna be healthy and in shape like Jillian Michaels (wouldn't mind having her $ either). I wanna sing like Carrie Underwood. (I wouldn't mind looking like her, either! Come to think of it, neither would my husband..) I wanna write like Kelle Hampton (if you've never seen her blog, click here.) I wanna take pictures like her too. I want to always be calm, like my friend Jennifer. I want to be organized when scrapbooking, like my friend Sarah. I want to be creative, like my friend Tabitha, who also takes great pictures, by the way. (you can see her blog here.) I want to be a good listener, like my friend Heather. I want to be a better mother, like my friend Carrie. I want to be successful like so many mom-bloggers out there who started out just like I did. I want to be funny like MamaKat (If you're a SITStah you better know who she is! If not, you can click here.) I wanna be brave and emotionally strong like my friend Kristy. There are a million women out there who inspire me on a daily basis. I envy them for the traits that I have yet to master. Keyword..YET.
Who inspires you? Share with us, or comment with your post if you're part of the B2B Challenge!
PS) I just wanna give a special shout-out for the following sponsors who are gonna give me those washer and dryers... you know, if I win of course. Which I won't. Because I never do. Anyways, I'm just sayin these guys rock - cause they give away washers and dryers. When's the last time Home Depot did that??Visit their sites, check em out for yourself: Standards of Excellence, Westar and Florida Builder Appliances.
2 comments:
Awwww, thanks for the shout-out babe!! You really do rock! :) It was nice hanging with ya today and it's been great knowing you better lately. You are an amazing woman, amazing mom, and you're gonna find your own amazing opportunity!!
~Tabitha
Since capturing the hearts and ears of millions on American Idol, Carrie Underwood has continued her rise to the top by constantly taking over the Billboard Charts. This extremely talented vocalist is taking her live show and big pipes on the road.
================
Post a Comment